Senior Concept Development Specialist
Strategic innovation; insight-driven and curious
Strategic Innovation is a newly established function within TFC as of 1st of March, which provides the opportunity to be part of a small team that will take lead in defining a new innovation culture and process across the organisation. By being insight-driven, consumer focused and curious, we will infuse innovation into every aspect of the customer value chain; where we challenge status quo and spot profitable, new concept and product opportunities within the market. You do this by turning insights into opportunities and by turning abstract opportunities into tangible products and outcome, securing buy-in and commitment from the extended organization and external stakeholders.
Develop the future Tulip portfolio
You will play a key role in developing TFC’s future portfolio by building and defining an innovative, profitable and strategically founded concept & product pipeline, which delivers strongly into consumer and market needs.
Based on our defined growth platforms and category growth strategies, it will be your job to identify and drive early innovation projects through maturing stages, taking a leading position in securing traction and focus across company stakeholders and capability functions. Such a process will include:
- Compiling and synthesising insights, trends and foresights, defining clear criteria for success as well as scoping project requirements
- Building and leveraging stakeholder relations across the organisation as well as externally
- Driving Business Model Canvas workshops, which lead to insight-based and innovative solutions
- Estimating, calculating and modeling business cases as well as planning research and execution with the Research team
- Developing the concept’s strategic foundation, including initial Go2Market and Assortment strategy
- Preparing and driving Stage-Gate deliveries and recommendations for sign-off
- Act as a mentor and sounding board to less experienced members of the team and the broader organisation
Can you identify great opportunities?
You possess a strong analytical and innovative mindset, allowing you to identify opportunities, create structure within chaos and turn insights and conceptual thinking into tangible solutions. With your excellent communication skills, you make stakeholders want to follow you and contribute, which is also why you are great at building strong stakeholder relations whether they be internal or external. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree within marketing and business development, innovation management and/or entrepreneurship
- Have 5+ years of experience with innovation, product and concept development preferably combined with prior experience from product and/or brand management positions in an international, FMCG company
- Are self-driven, ambitious and with a “can-do” attitude, while applying a team player mentality and approach
- Possess great marketing skills and creative capabilities, thereby having the ability to turn consumer, shopper and customer insights into relevant and innovative food experiences
- Have experience with working with/facilitating Business Model Canvas exploration and workshops
- Speak and write English fluently, and have basic comprehension/communication skills of Danish
April 2nd 2018
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Preferably 1st of June 2018
For additional information, please contact Senior Manager, Innovation Strategy, Andreas Kjær Thomsen at (+45) 60 17 62 10.